Friday, November 30, 2007

Leo's first entry

Hi Nana B, Grandma See, Grampa's Shipman and See! I'm sleeping right now but will try to find some energy each week to keep you up to speed on my growth. I had breakfast this morning with my friend Madeline (and mom's friend Emily). I didn't cry but wanted mommy to hold me the whole time. The swing Auntie Gretchen gave me has been so much fun, and I'm enjoying all the library books we got yesterday, especially "woof-woof." Lots of cuddles, Leo

4 comments:

Grandma Jone said...

Dear Leo,
Grandma Jone is so happy to see you have your own blog. I really enjoyed the pictures of you with your daddy's family. Looks like you were having a good time!
Are you getting to know Kramer yet?
You are lucky to have such a nice pet.
Grandma can't wait to see you again.
"Hi" to Mom and Dad.
Love and kisses,
xxxxxxxxxxoooooooooo
Grandma

Barb S. said...

Oh Leo, we love you so much. My computer screen has a big wet smudge on it as I leaned forward a gave you a big sloppy kiss.
Have you taken your afternoon nap yet today? If you haven't, will you take it now so that you are fresh and ready to play with Daddy when he comes home.
You be a good boy and stay warm! Many, many more sloppy kisses and hugs to come your way.
love,
Nana B

Barb S. said...

We love your special parents, Leo. They are so smart and talented, but you already know that. Your slide show is terrific! !

Anonymous said...

Hi Leo!

We miss you! You were such a great host while we were in Minneapolis. We hope you enjoyed your turkey flavored milk on Thanksgiving. Be good to Kramer, Mom and Dad.
xoxo,
Uncle Jordan and Aunt Anne