My daddy stopped in to see me after work before leaving again to go to Youthlink. I was soooooo happy to sit in his lap after missing him all day! I got these new winter booties today and they are super duper warm, especially now since getting 5 inches of snow here. With help I am starting to turn the pages of my books so I can see whats on the next page. I also love to feel the textures in my book that I got from Grandma Jones friend Tina called "Thats not my puppy..." I miss you Grandma Jone, Nana B, and Grandpas Dave and Phil. Lots of cuddles!
Leo
2 comments:
Dear Leo,
We loved your latest picture with your Daddy. Grandpa Phil thinks you have your Mommies eyes. They are soooo beautiful.
Take care of your Daddy and Mommy.
Love and kisses,
Grandma Jone
Oh Leo, I just love to look at the new picture of you and your Daddy together. You look so satisfied and happy. You two are best of buddies already. It goes without saying that you and Mommy are beautiful together too.
Warm hugs and kisses,
Nana B
Post a Comment