I'm home!! Well, just for 1 day. Daddy is still recovering from back surgery so we are going back to Grandma and Grandpa's Stillwater condo tomorrow morning...their place has an elevator and nice large shower for Daddy. My first Christmas was a lot of fun...one of my favorite gifts was a handmade stuffed lion from Grandma. Grandpa babysat me while Mommy and Grandma went cross-country skiing. He read me my favorite book right now, Joseph had a Little Overcoat, and gave me a full bottle of milk, yum yum. I was able to spend a lot of time with all my aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents on my mommy's side, so now I let all of them hold me anytime they want to. Its been so fun to share my smiles and jibber jabber with everyone. Wow can I talk!! Thought you may want to know my Daddy's recovering is going well, and he is getting stronger and stronger everyday. I'm so happy about this but gosh I miss him being able to hold me!
Cuddles,
Leo
No comments:
Post a Comment