Friday, January 25, 2008

Me and Mama

I've been a real mama's boy lately, probably because I'm still such a little guy. Two days ago, I went to see my paediatrician, Dr. Reid, who gave me my 4 month checkup. I now weigh 14 1/2 pounds and am a very long 25 1/2 inches!! She also said I'm very healthy and will be ready to eat rice cereal - yum yum! I also went to my Daddy's post op appointment yesterday where we all got to see a new scan of his spine. We were all relieved to find out that my Daddy's spine has healed really well and is finally straight again after spine surgery! He'll be able to start lifting me again in about 1 month - I can't wait!!! Finally, last night my Grandma Jone babysat me, my first babysitter ever, while my Mommy and Daddy went out to hear some local music. It was so nice to be cared for by my Grams and nice for my parents to have a short break from me!

Cuddles,
Leo

3 comments:

Grandma Jone said...

Dear Grandson Leo,
Grandma Jone couldn't wait to get back to her computer so she could tell you how much she enjoyed taking care of you when Mom and Dad were out. You were such a good boy and Grandma Jone loved rocking you, her favorite thing to do!!!
We couldn't get over how cute you are and what a fun laugh you have.
We love you VERY much,
Grandma Jone
PS I hear you slept 6 hours in a row the other night. Congratulations!!

See Shipman's said...

I love you VERY much too Grandma Jone! You can rock me whenever you want, I love it!

your Grandson Leo

Anonymous said...

Hi Leo! It's Victor- guess what? I just learned how to roll over! I guess I learned it form watching your video- thanks for the instruction! Glad to hear your daddy's spine is healing, maybe he'll be able to pick me up too when we go to your cabin this summer?
hugs, Victor