Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Yes, laughing at hmmm?!!


No one knows exactly what I'm laughing at sometimes. It could be a strange noise mommy makes, or here when daddy threw my toy bin up in the air. I have one funny belly laugh and I sometimes laugh so hard I start turning red and have a hard time catching my breath!

Other than laughing, I'm cruizin' all over the house and pulling myself up to a standing position. I have a new favorite food - garlicky humus - who knew? In a sitting position, I like to spin 360 degrees around on my butt so I can check out whats going on in all directions. I'm cute as a button (my mommy told me to say that!) and people are saying I look like both my mom and dad. I like it when people are silly and rough house with me and by the way, I don't like to sit still very much.

Lots of hugs and cuddles from me, Leo

1 comment:

Barb S. said...

Leo, your laugh is so contagious and I hope that you will keep your special laugh forever!

We watched your newest video over and over and over. Your parents do such a good job with your videos, but it's obvious that you a star performer!

I like the way you quickly look at your Mommy during the taping. Your Mommy is a videographer extraordinare. Ask Mommy to explain that to you, ok?

We loved this new video, Leo. We loved your "Ba, Ba" video so much too.
Take it from Nana B- you're ready for "prime time" and America's Funniest Home Videos is waiting for your parents to send a video in! ! !
We love you, Leo.