Thursday, February 19, 2009

Yes, I can charm the socks off you!!


Hi everyone! As you can see, my hair is really growing and my colics are creating hair chaos! I love to play all the time and since I am constantly on the move, I've lost all my baby chub. I'm in the 50% for height, and feelin' pretty healthy these days. I just spent the first weekend away from my parents in the care of my See Grandparents. Gram and Papa See said I did really well and was easy to care for. They also commented on what a good talker I am - my new favorite words now are A.J. (as in my cousin A.J.), Peter (as in Uncle Peter), Heyna (as in my best friend Henry), Beta (as in my blanket), Caw Caw like a Crow (I love the crows that roost every night in our trees!), and pillow. I can pretty much use words or sign language to get all my basic needs met. I can even sign for music when I want to listen to some. I LOVE to try on big people shoes and walk around in them, LOVE when people blow on my tummy, LOVE to be chased, LOVE to ride my trike, LOVE to dance, LOVE crackers, LOVE trains, and LOVE LOVE LOVE all my little friends and Grandparents! 

I want to send out a big big thank you and hug to my Nana B and Papa from Michigan for sending me a care package, which included a handmade scarf my Nana made (see picture), an Elmo Phone (that I absolutely can't get enough of), and a variety of crackers! Nana and Papa, I can't wait to see you again!

Cuddles if you can catch me, 
Leo Antoine


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Leo, I love you very much, Dadda

Grandma Jone said...

Hi Leo,
Everything your Mama said about you is true! We loved taking care of you when your Mom and Dad were at the Cabin. One of these days you will go to the Cabin too.
You look so cute in your new pictures, esp the one with you and your Dada. You and your Dada looked so much alike in that picture.
Since you call me Nana all the time I am Nana J now so you can tell me from your other Nana B.
We love you very much,
xxxxxxxxooooooooooo
Nana J and Pappa

Barb S. said...

Hi Leo,

Poppa Dave and I have heard that you look at our pictures in your Leo photo book from Christmas. We hope that those pictures help you to remember us.

It's been a very long and cold winter this year and even toddlers can get tired of cold weather.

Soon you and your parents and friends will enjoy warmer weather and you can play outdoors. Springtime is special for sure. You wait and see, Leo.

You look like a big boy now, Leo. You are no longer a baby, but a very handsome big boy! !

We send you our love and some sloppy kisses from Michigan.

X O Poppa Dave and Nana B