Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Me and my Nana and Grandpa Dave!




Wow do I love my Nana and Grandpa Dave from Michigan! Even though I had not seen them since Thanksgiving, I took to them right away when they arrived last Friday. I smiled and laughed a lot, and got to show them all the rolling I can do! Saturday was a BIG day for me...I had lunch with Mama and Daddy, Nana and Grandpa, my Great Gramdma Shipman, Great Aunt Julie, and cousins Anna and Krista. It was so much fun jumping up and down on Nana's lap while everyone oooed and aaaawed at me! That evening, Nana and Grandpa babysat me while my parents went to visit some friends. I'm not sure how, but I managed to convince Nana to let me stay up an extra hour and also give me a full bottle of milk and a back rub.

Oh my gosh, you would'nt believe the progress I'm making towards fully crawling...I just need a little more strength in my arms but the motion is there and I'm able to lift my mid section using all fours. Ok, nap time! Bye bye

Love, Leo Antoine

No comments: