Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Feeling the Tropics at Como Conservatory!



Wow, did it feel good to feel some warm humidity in the indoor tropical forests at Como Conservatory in St. Paul!! Its been a long, cold winter here in Minnesota, and I'm anxious to get outside and check out the birds, trees, parks, etc. I'm getting so big now, I like to sit up by myself and like it when people are silly with me so I can laugh! I'm six months old today and am due for my 6 month check, but my Mom suspects I'm around 16 lbs. My favorite thing to do right now is stare at people, and although I've been talking back to these people, I am starting to talk back to babies my age! I'm going on vacation next week with my Mommy and Grandma Jone, and Daddy will join us a few days into the trip. Can you guess where I'm going (take the survey to your right). Check out the new pictures in my slideshow to the right. Ok, I better go, Mommy's taking me up to the YWCA today to run on the track (I stay in my jogging stroller). One last thing, I can't wait for June 13 - my Aunt Anne and Uncle Jordan's wedding - finally get to meet all my Mrkvicka relatives!

Hugs and kisses,
Leo

2 comments:

Barb S. said...

So very sweet to hear your laugh, Leo! Can't wait to introduce you to another new city when you travel to Michigan this June! ! Your crib in Grandpa Dave and Nana B's home has a surprise in it for you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Leo! Today we are having a BLIZZARD, and I sure wish I could be in that conservatory with you right now! It looks so warm. I can't wait to go to the cabin with you this summer, we will have so much fun laughing together and swimming in the river! Your Friend, Victor