Monday, April 7, 2008

Little Travel Bug


Mom, Dad and I just got back from our trip out east...for just a little guy, I did a great job traveling so far from home and was a real trooper. Grandma Jone, Mom and I stayed in Boston together while Daddy was at a work conference at Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island. It was so great spending time with Grandma in beautiful Boston! Grandma flew back home, and Mommy, Daddy and I took the Amtrak up to Portland Maine where we hung out for awhile and then took a boat to Peaks Island where we stayed at a really cool farmhouse while the owners were away...

All in all, I put on about 50 miles on my stoller, and took my first plane, Amtrak train, subway train, taxi and ferry rides! Boy am I glad to be home with all my toys and my own bed! Oh, and Kramer really missed me while I was gone!

Cuddles,
Leo

No comments: