Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Me and Grandpa





I was excited when Grandma and Grandpa See came to visit me the other day! I let Grandpa hold me for awhile and he even got me laughing. I'm still a little uneasy when anyone besides mom and dad hold me, but it was easy to relax a little with Grandpa! Speaking of my See relatives, my Auntie Nikki babysat me last Friday and I didn't even cry at all! She said I paid good attention as she read to me, and I remember playing with my blocks with her on the floor. We had so much fun - I love Auntie Nikki! Mom and I have been spending a lot more time hanging out with all the neighborhood babies and their moms now that the weather is nice...the park is my favorite place to be now...I get to swing by myself, go down the slide with mommy, and teeter-totter with friends. Since my Daddy is a teacher, it won't be long before hes off for the summer! I can't wait!!!! I'm soooo excited to go to Aunt Anne's wedding in Chicago, spend time at Nana and Grandpa D's house in Lansing, and the many weekends I'll get to spend at the See cabin (especially to swim in the river!).

I'm getting to be a big boy! I can crawl backwards, eat cheerios, and lean over really far to crab everything in sight! Mom and Dad really need to think about child-proofing our house before I get in too much trouble! I still don't really like to eat much people food, I guess I'm content on my breast milk diet!

Bye bye
Leo Antoine

No comments: