Saturday, May 31, 2008

Ba Ba Ba = Hi everyone!

My mom has so many videos of me but for some reasons has been unable to upload them to this blog! I'm 8 months now, and have such a sweet, fun personality. I like to get into everything, and can get from A to B going backwards and almost forwards. When mom asks me how big I am, I raise my arms in the air. I'm still a picky eater, but thats ok for now cause I'm growing like crazy. I like to twist my wrists all the time - people always take notice of this little quirk! I get sooooo excited when my Daddy comes home from work...I squeel and laugh and wave my arms up and down so he'll pick me up! The other day at my play group I couldn't stop laughing at something funny my friend Henry was doing - I even turned red I was belly laughing so hard. Ok, stay tuned until my Mommy figures out the kinks of this blog. I miss everyone, especially my Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles. Ba Ba (my favorite thing to say)!! Love, Leo

No comments: