Oh Leo! Ba, ba, ba, oh ba, ba. You really are learning to talk now. Grandpa Dave and Nana B are so proud of you. We send you a big sloppy kiss and a big tight hug!We love you.
ba ba mamamamamaaaaa DAH! (interpretation...."Hi Leo, I love seeing you talk! I love to talk too. I can' wait to meet up with you this summer!")love, your friend Victor
Post a Comment
catch me if you can
2 comments:
Oh Leo! Ba, ba, ba, oh ba, ba. You really are learning to talk now.
Grandpa Dave and Nana B are so proud of you.
We send you a big sloppy kiss and a big tight hug!
We love you.
ba ba mamamamamaaaaa DAH!
(interpretation...."Hi Leo, I love seeing you talk! I love to talk too. I can' wait to meet up with you this summer!")
love, your friend Victor
Post a Comment