Heres me at Grams house on January 10th. Can you believe it? I'm also laughing a lot now and eating everything! Mommy, Daddy and I are back at home now, and my kitty Kramer should be back this week sometime - I miss him very much, mmmmrrrooooow!
Applause, applause from Lansing! Oh, Leo, you are on a roll now (no pun intended)! Nana B and Grandpa D are thoroughly impressed with your newly acquired (and advanced!)physical skill. What a proud moment for you and your parents and grandparents. You're in a percentile all by yourself- giving your parents big bragging rights. You are redefining home video too! Much love from Nana and Grandpa D.
Wow! Have you gotten big. And we are so proud of your accomplishment to roll over!! i bet you are going to be an excellent soccer player. Grandpa Phil is on his way home from Denver and he will be very excited to see your video. I bet you are enjoying being back home and in your own room. Grandpa and Grandma hope to see you this w/e. xxxxxoooooo Grandma Jone
Dear Leo, I picked Grandpa up at the airport last night and the first thing we did when we got home was to watch your video. Grandpa said, Boy does he have PERSONALITY! Grandpa always says, he has his mothers eyes. Have a great day with Mom and Dad. Kisses and hugs, Grandma Jone
3 comments:
Applause, applause from Lansing! Oh, Leo, you are on a roll now (no pun intended)! Nana B and Grandpa D are thoroughly impressed with your newly acquired (and advanced!)physical skill. What a proud moment for you and your parents and grandparents. You're in a percentile all by yourself- giving your parents big bragging rights. You are redefining home video too! Much love from Nana and Grandpa D.
Wow! Have you gotten big. And we are so proud of your accomplishment to roll over!! i bet you are going to be an excellent soccer player.
Grandpa Phil is on his way home from Denver and he will be very excited to see your video.
I bet you are enjoying being back home and in your own room.
Grandpa and Grandma hope to see you this w/e.
xxxxxoooooo Grandma Jone
Dear Leo,
I picked Grandpa up at the airport last night and the first thing we did when we got home was to watch your video. Grandpa said, Boy does he have PERSONALITY! Grandpa always says, he has his mothers eyes.
Have a great day with Mom and Dad.
Kisses and hugs,
Grandma Jone
Post a Comment