Thursday, February 14, 2008

Face Exploration


I'm way out of the "newborn" stage now and fully a baby baby with some chub, leg roles and lots of personality! I'm laughing, squealing, rolling over, and nearly sitting up by myself. My hair is growing funny, thicker on top than the sides and back. My Auntie Nikki was right when she said I look like I have a mohawk. Speaking of aunties, both my Auntie's Gretchen and Nikki babysat me recently and I was really good with both of them! I especially like when my Auntie Gretchen brings my 2 year old cousin Sammy over because I love to stare at everything he does! My Mom and Dad think its so cute when I check out my hands - they are so cool, I can't believe they're mine! Don't be fooled by this video...I seem really calm but thats because I just woke up from a nap. I'm usually crazy, always making loud noises and kicking my legs really hard. Hey, guess what? I heard my Nana B and Grandpa Dave are going to come visit me in a few weeks! I'm soooo excited!

Cuddles,
Leo

2 comments:

Grandma Jone said...

Hi Leo,
Wow! Are you getting big. Can't wait to see you again when Grandma comes to town next week. We will spend alot of time together and you can show me where Mom and Dad work out.
Love and Kisses,
Grandma Jone

Barb S. said...

Oh Leo,
You are so sweet and patient as you interact with your parents. Parents are funny people, Leo. They can be very wise and much older than their babies, but many times they will never unlock the secrets that only their babies know!
Much love is being sent to you, Leo, on this your 1st St. Valentine's Day.
Grandpa Dave and Nana B can't wait to hold you, squeeze you and kiss you soon!